Absolutely! After the ceremony is over and you’ve sent off the signed Marriage Registration Form back to the Registrar, within a few weeks they will post you your marriage certificate. To register the marriage in your home country just take your marriage certificate to the local courthouse or other government body which is responsible for the civil register in your country.